INSTANTLY MEASURE TOP DIAMETER OF TAPERED HOLES
BARCOR CHAMFER GAGE is a specially designed precision measuring instrument. To measure the top (main) diameter of a chamfer, countersink, center drill, or tapered hole, simply depress the conical ground spring. Precise 3-blade piston gauging into chamfer or countersink. Then read the dial in .001″ or .01mm/.02mm diameter increments immediately.
- BARCOR’s 320 Standard mechanical CHAMFER GAGE Models (Inch, Metric. O.D., Solid Carbide, Micrometer reading & Super .0001″ reading) ให้ช่วงเส้นผ่านศูนย์กลางตั้งแต่ 0 ถึง 8 นิ้ว
- BARCOR’s newest electronic CHAMFER GAGE has a switchable resolution of 0002″/.005 mm.
- and SPC’s ability to place orders Add SPC suffix to standard model NO.
- For a mechanical reading of 0001″ Super CHAMFER GAGE, add the -S suffix to the model number.
- For CHAMFER MICROMETER models, add the MK suffix to the model number.
- For metric reading gauges Add the -M suffix to the model number.
- There is also NIST (formerly NBS) that can trace back Setting Masters (standards).
- Hydraulic Fittings
- Screw Machine Parts
- Aircraft Components
- Production Machining
- Automotive Assembly
- Quality Control/Gage Room
- Model Shop & Prototype
- Receiving Inspection
- Valve Seats
- Rivet Seats
- Tube Flares
- Piston Rings
- Shaft Centers