Chamfer Gauges HCCG01
INSTANTLY MEASURE TOP DIAMETER OF TAPERED HOLES
The Chamfer Gauges is a precision instrument designed specifically to measure the top (major) diameter of a chamfer, countersink, center drill, or tapered hole. Merely press the spring loaded, conically ground, precision 3-blade Gaging Plunger into the chamfer or countersink and instantly read the dial in .001″ or .01mm/.02mm diameter increments.
- BARCOR’s 320 Standard mechanical CHAMFER GAGE Models (Inch, Metric. O.D., Solid Carbide, Micrometer reading & Super .0001″ reading) give you a diameter range of 0″ to 8″.
- BARCOR”s all-new Electronic CHAMFER GAGE has .0002″/.005mm resolution switch ability
and SPC capability. To order, add suffix .SPC to standard Model No
- For mechanical .0001″ reading Super CHAMFER GAGE, add suffix -S to Model No.
- For CHAMFER MICROMETER Models, add suffix MK to Model No.
For Metric reading gages, add suffix -M to Model No.
- Optional NIST (formerly NBS) traceable Setting Masters (Standards) are also available.
- Hydraulic Fittings
- Screw Machine Parts
- Aircraft Components
- Production Machining
- Automotive Assembly
- Quality Control/Gage Room
- Model Shop & Prototype
- Receiving Inspection
- Valve Seats
- Rivet Seats
- Tube Flares
- Piston Rings
- Shaft Centers