INSTANTLY MEASURE COUNTERSINK DIAMETERS
Countersink Gage is a precision instrument design specifically to measure top (major) countersink diameter. Merely press the spring load, exact angle Gaging Plunger into the countersink and read the dial directly in .002″ or 05mm diameter increments on the dial face.
The Countersink Gage is a direct reading gage. It reads the dimension as called out on your print. This gauge gives you fast, accurate, repeatable readings on the shop floor or in gage room. Virtually foolproof, even the inexperienced can use the Countersink Gage with reliable results.
- Hydraulic Fittings
- Screw Machine Parts
- Aircraft Components
- Production Machine
- Automotive Assembly
- Quality Control/Gage Room
- Model Shop & Prototype
- Receiving Inspection
- Valve Seats
- Rivet Seats
- Tube Flares
MODIFICATIONS OR SPECIALS ON REQUEST
ALSO AVAILABLE WITH DIGITAL ELECTRONIC VERSION AND SPC
- 84 Models (42 English/42 Metric) provide a diameter range from .020” (.50mm) to 1.180” (30.00mm). for 30°. 60°, 82°, 90°, 1O0°, 110°, and 120° countersink angles.
- Special angles as 15°, 78°, 127°, 130°, 160° or ANY other angle from 0° to 180° can be furnished upon request.
- Full-round, conically ground, exact (dedicat) angle gauges plunger instantly alerts operator of incorrect countersink angle.
- Base plate of all gages designed for use on any flat, concave, or convex surface.
- “Peak Hold” mechanism, standard on all Models, allows for one-hand operation.
- Every gage furnished with a functionally calibrated Setting Ring and a foam lined Storage Case with complete operating Instructions.
- Optional solid carbide gaging plunger, with lifetime wear guarantee, available on all models.
- NIST (NBS) of certification.
For exact equivalent metric models, add -M to model No.
For BACRO solid carbide models with a lifetime wear guarantee, add -CF to model No.
For digital electronic models with SPC, add -SPC to model no.