Electronic Chamfer Gauge
WITH DIGITAL READOUT AND SPC CAPABILITIES TO INSTANTLY MEASURE TOP DIAMETER OF TAPERED HOLES
BARCO Electronic Chamfer Gage is a precision instrument design special to measure the top diameter of chamfers, countersinks, center drills, or taper holes. Simply press the Electronic Chamfer Gage’s spring-load Gaging Plunger into the piece being measure and directly read the size in .0002″ or .005mm with gage, the press of a button, change to comparative mode from a known standard.
BARCOR’s well-known mechanical counterpart, the Electronic Chamfer Gage requires no Setting Master (Standard) or lookup chart. To “Zero” or “Set” the gage, just press the base against any flat ground surface and press the “on” button. Equipped with recharge long-life batterie, the gage may be powered continuously by its 110 VAC adapter, battery charger, or directly from a printer, PC, data collector
Over 320 standard BARCOR Electronic Chamfer Gage Models are available for two angular ranges 0-90° and 90-127° for internal as well as external chamfers.
The standard Electronic Chamfer Gage is equip with a hardened tool steel gage plunger.
Optional solid carbide plungers with lifetime wear guarantee are also offer.
Similar in appearance to BARCOR’s popular mechanical Chamfer Gage, BARCOR’S Electronic Chamfer Gage is completely self-contain and fully portable, with no tandem units, attachments, cables or external power requir. The Electronic Chamfer Gage features a special indicator design solely for chamfer measurements, base on the geometry of the Gaging Plunger. The indicator’s special 360 Degree rotational bezel allows the user to read in any position.
Full SPC capabilities make gauge compatible with virtually all brands of data collect directly or through an optional gauge port, use in conjunction with a specific data logger, interface, processor, or contact factory for details.
- QUALITY CONTROL/GAGE ROOM
- MODEL SHOP & PROTOTYPE
- SCREW MACHINE PARTS
- AIRCRAFT COMPONENTS
- PRODUCTION MACHINING
- HYDRAULIC FITTINGS
- AUTOMOTIVE ASSEMBLY
- RECEIVING INSPECTION
- VALVE SEATS
- SHAFT CENTERS
- RIVET SEATS
- TUBE FLARES
- PISTON RINGS
- Similar in size, weight, & appearance to BARCOR’s popular mechanical Chamfer Gage. Self-Contain and Portable.
- Guaranteed Accuracy: ±.0005″ for 90° Models; ±.0009” for 127° Models. Repeat-ability: within ±1 least significant digit.
- Two Modes: Direct Reading as called out on part print; and Plus/Minus Comparative from a “Zero” establish with Master or verified piece part.
- True, instant, Inch/Metric Switch-ability to measure same reading in inches or mm with the push of a button.
- No Setting Masters (Standards) or look-up-charts require. Optional NIST (NBS) traceable Setting Masters offer.
- Long-Life Batteries
- Can be power continuously through its A/C Adapter or directly from a printer, PC, data collector
- AGD Group 2 indicator has large, easy-to-read, LCD Digital Display, with three modes, dimensional “Hold”, and full 360 Degree Rotational Bezel, for convenient and error-free viewing.
- Full SPC capabilites: compatible with virtually any brand of equipment, directly through Gage Port. Open Collector RS-232 C Serial Type Output Signal, BCD Parallel or Mitutoyo,
- Available for all of BARCOR’s 320 Models, including Carbide and External Type OD for male tapers.